Quality Assurance Engineer
TapSense is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its team in San Francisco. You will be responsible for validating TapSense’s software products through manual (black-box) and automated efforts. You will write detailed test plans, test/use cases, and test scripts, and execute manual and automated test cases. You will maintain documentation of results and work closely with development teams to resolve problems and issues as needed.
Founded by engineers and dedicated to building breakthrough products. Only A+ players need apply.
- Be a key member of the TapSense engineering team and ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution
- Write test programs for exercising SDKs and APIs
- Create test cases for new features, and support external partner integration with APIs
- Work closely with development teams to identify and resolve problems
- Provide solutions and suggestions to product release process improvement
- Minimum 2 years professional QA experience
- BS degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or higher
- Experience with technology platforms and relevant SDKs: iOS (Apple), Android (Google)
- Proven success with writing and maintaining automated test suites on iOS and Android platforms with commercial, open source, or homegrown tools
- Ability to analyze and diagnose software issues with mobile applications, iPhone and Android
- Experience in Quality Engineering including experience/exposure to mobile test automation
- Solid experience testing and delivering mobile/web advertising platforms, mobile SDKs/APIs, mobile games/handsets/devices, or applications
- Experience with Charles, wireshark, or other network monitoring tools
- Experience with git or other SCM systems is preferred
- Experience with XCode or Eclipse is preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.