We process terabytes of data, serve billions of ads, and make hundreds of code changes monthly. Understanding how end-users think and anticipating their needs is core the success of our product.
TapSense is looking for a talented, ambitious, self-directed technologist who has a passion for creating great products and a proven track record of launching something that users want. A love of technology and passion for solving user problems in the simplest, most direct way is the essential skill required to succeed in this role.
Prior mobile experience is not required.
Founded by engineers and dedicated to building breakthrough products. Only A+ players need apply.
- Define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, requirements, and performance metrics for TapSense product(s)
- Create and execute programs that foster TapSense thought leadership in the industry, resulting in greater brand awareness
- Drive the product development lifecycle in collaboration with Design, Engineering and User Support
- Define methods for quantifying success (or failure) and ensure that the team can clearly understand and articulate its objectives with your help
- Prioritize product requirements, functionality
- At least 2 years of product marketing experience
- B2B Experience
- Technical Experience in the ad tech industry, specifically mobile developers
- Strong quantitative / statistics background to support data-driven decision making
- Ability to plan and drive execution of go-to-market strategies and continue to grow a product from concept to success
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.