Customer Development Manager
Customer Development Managers are responsible for working directly with clients, ranging from small mobile app developers to large fortune 500 companies and major ad agencies. While some time will be spent prospecting and qualifying for leads, you will have the luxury of building from a great client set. A track record of closing sales leads and exceeding your performance goals is a must.
- Track and manage customer pipeline
- Prospect and generate leads
- Work directly with Marketplace Operations, Marketing and Business Development to ensure ongoing customer success
- Manage relationships with key partners including platforms, publishers, and developers
- Be a key contributor to TapSense sales and marketing strategy
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience in a SAAS products
- A passion for networking and building an ever growing portfolio of customer contacts
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation ability
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelors degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.