Agency Development Manager
As an Agency Development Manager, you will play a key role in supporting agencies with best practices, education, API/technical support and research opportunities. You will help us develop strategic relationships, from the global holding company level to individual agencies of all types, to ensure we deliver optimal value to agencies. The Agency Development Manager will play a critical role in arming agencies with the knowledge and tools to develop and sell in these ideas to their clients.
- Develop a plan to educate and inform agencies about TapSense best practices. Work with agencies to increase their creative thinking and structure programs that deliver positive business impact for their clients
- Provide an overview of the Twitter ecosystem, including owned- and operated-Twitter properties and third-party products and services
- Advise agencies about programs and (re) structuring they might consider to increase the knowledge of their internal account teams to improve their performance
- Ensure agencies’ voice, opinions, ideas and feedback are conveyed to TapSense and its Marketing and Product Development teams. Provide input to Product Marketing & Product teams about advertiser insights and needs for new products, features and solutions
- Innovate Tapense-led programs that further build relationships and increase TapSense fluency among agencies
- Grow agency relationships to increase TapSense fluency and grow revenue across major accounts
- 2 + years of experience marketing experience in an agency or media sales support function
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Strong client-facing skills. Comfortable with presenting to clients and agencies
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced startup environment
- Deep understanding of the ad tech ecosystem
- Passion for networking and building an ever-growing portfolio of customer contacts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.